Christner’s Twice: How to Make Crab Cake Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Mar 15, 2021
What is Christner’s Twice?
Couldn’t finish your plate at our restaurant? Don’t worry – it won’t have to go to waste. Christner’s Twice is a series of home recipes for you to turn your leftovers into a completely new meal.
Crab Cake-Stuffed Portobello
Ingredients for Portobello
- 2 oz. Crab Cake – Leftover from Christner’s
- 2 Large Portobello Caps, cleaned and patted dry
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Ingredients for Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. Butter
- 2 Tbsps. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place portobello caps on baking sheet
- Drizzle on olive oil and add salt
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and stuff each cap with crab cake
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes
- Combine ingredients in a small sauce pan
- Warm over medium heat
Pour sauce over crab cake-stuffed mushrooms and enjoy!