What is Christner’s Twice?
Couldn’t finish your plate at our restaurant? Don’t worry – it won’t have to go to waste. Christner’s Twice is a series of home recipes for you to turn your leftovers into a completely new meal.
- 2 oz. Coldwater Lobster Tail – Leftover from Christner’s
- 3 Large Eggs, whipped
- 2 Tbsps. Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. Tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. Butter
- Handful of Fresh Spinach
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and beat until they turn a pale yellow color.
- Heat a non-stick sauté pan over medium-low heat.
- Add butter and allow it to melt.
- When the butter in the pan is hot enough to make a drop of water hiss, add vegetables and sauté them until they begin to brown.
- When the onion becomes clear, add lobster and pour in the eggs, but don’t stir.
- Let the eggs cook for up to one minute or until the bottom starts to set (similar to a pancake).
- Gently flip the egg over in half and cook until the omelet is thoroughly cooked.
Finish with salsa and enjoy!