What is Christner’s Twice?
Couldn’t finish your plate at our restaurant? Don’t worry – it won’t have to go to waste. Christner’s Twice is a series of home recipes for you to turn your leftovers into a completely new meal.
- 2-5 oz. of sliced steak – Leftover from Christner’s
- 1/4 cup avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsps. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sprinkle flatbread with cheese until completely covered
- Place avocado and steak on top of cheese
- Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with olive oil
- Place in oven until cheese is melted and steak is warm
Remove from oven, allow to cool, slice into squares, and enjoy!